PAK vs IND Live T20 World Cup 2021, India vs Pakistan

What is the most awaited match of this World Cup? Is it not between India and Pakistan! The 16th T20 Match will determine who rules Asia, but don’t worry because we have you covered with our Live Streaming service. Watch today’s live streaming channels to catch all your favorite teams’ matches from around the world without having any difficulties whatsoever on 24 October 2021 at Dubai Cricket Stadium in UAE when these two powerhouses go head-to-head for bragging rights as well as their country’s pride.
Watch Ubiquity TV (our official broadcaster) broadcast live online so that no matter where they may be located geographically; they can still enjoy international cricket matches such as PAK vs IND Live T20 World Cup 2021

Captain’s of both teams are too excited about this group match. This T20 world cup 2021 will be the 7th season of the ICC T20 World Cup. A total of 16 teams will be participating in it. All these teams are divided into subgroups. People can check the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 schedule, live score & streaming, and Live TV telecast List on our page.

The T20 World Cup 2021 is divided into two rounds.

  1. Qualifier Round
  2. Super 12 Round

Round 1:

The first stage of this T20 World Cup is known as Round 1. It consists of four groups, each with five teams and two from a qualifying tournament in order to determine the top three finishers who will move onto the Super 12 phase where they are vying for ultimate survival against eight other national sides
The action starts with group A which includes Australia, England, India & Sri Lanka while B has West Indies alongside Afghanistan Ireland New Zealand Pakistan UAE Zimbabwe, etc… The games go on till all participants qualify or remove themselves due to lack of performance so there can be only 4 winners going into the next round-a total number reduced from 10 initially because some didn’t finish either well enough or became inactive during matches

Group A Group B
Sri Lanka Bangladesh
Ireland Scotland
Netherlands Papua New Guinea
Namibia Oman

Round 2:

Round 2 is referred to as the Super 12 round. It comprises top cricket teams according to the  International Cricket Council ranking.

Group A Group B
England India
Australia Pakistan
South Africa New Zealand
West Indies Afghanistan
A1 team from the First Round A2 team from the First Round
B2 team from the First Round B1 team from the First Round

India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2021 Match Details:

  • Event: ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021
  • Match: 16th T20 World Cup match
  • Teams: India vs Pakistan
  • Date: October 24, 2021
  • Time: 19:00 (PKT), 18:00(IST)
  • Venue: Dubai International Stadium, Dubai

FAQs for India vs Pakistan Today Match:

1. Which teams will participate in today’s match?

Ans. India vs Pakistan will be playing the 16th  match of the T20 World Cup 2021.

2. Where will be the match played?

Ans. The match will be played at Dubai International Stadium, Dubai.

3. What time will India vs Pakistan match begin?

Ans. It will start at 19:00 (PKT), 18:00(IST)

4. What will be the date for India vs Pakistan match?

Ans. The sixteenth match of the T20 World Cup India vs Pakistan will be played on October 24, 2021.

5. Where will be the match shown?

Ans. Various live streaming channels will be telecasting India vs Pakistan match including Star Sports, Ten Sports, Cricinfo, Cricbuzz, OSN live channel, Gazi TV live, Sky Sports, Super sports, etc

Toss prediction of the India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup match 2021. The odds are heavily in favor of India, whose 70% chance to win means they have a good shot at batting first on home soil. Their counterparts only get 30%.

16th Match: India vs Pakistan Live Score T20 World Cup 2021:

Get the latest India vs Pakistan live score on your mobile phone or TV screen. You can check this T20 World Cup 2021 match in real-time through various channels, including social media sites where we will provide updates of all games and scores as they happen! As we all know that India vs Pakistan means a big match between two teams & nations, both countries have a craze of cricket and they love to watch good cricket.

Catch the latest updates from Pakistan vs India Live score during their match on broadcast channels of T20 World Cup 2021. Watch highlights and also get all information regarding which game will be played next in this exciting tournament!

Read More>> T20 World Cup Today Match Live Score & Streaming Free

You can stay up to date on the latest happenings of your favorite sport by checking today’s live score. We provide all sorts of notifications and updates regarding T20 World Cup 2021, so that you don’t miss out! If you missed any match you can surely see the highlights of previous live scoring of the match to get all the required information.

India vs Pakistan Live Streaming T20 World Cup 2021:

The live streaming channels provide high-efficiency telecasting of various T20 World Cup 2021 matches. These include Ten Sports, PTV Sports, Fox Sports, and so on! These are the best live streaming channels for India vs Pakistan live matches that will provide you high efficient live telecasting of India vs Pakistan live streaming matches. The ICC men’s T20 World Cup 2021 will be streamed live on _____, with no subscription needed. You can easily watch the matches for free and follow your favorite team from anywhere in the world!

List of Live Streaming Channels for T20 World Cup 2021:

Live Streaming Channels for T20 World Cup 2021 Countries
PTV Sports, Ten Sports Pakistan
Star Sports, Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports Hindi, Hotstar India
Fox Sports Australia
Ghazi Tv Bangladesh
Super Sports South Africa
ESPN Cricinfo Sri Lanka
Sky Sports New Zealand
Willow TV USA
Star Cricket Hong Kong

India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Live Score @ Cricinfo

This site is the largest of its kind to provide you with live telecasting of India vs Pakistan from a cricket match. It has an amazing experience for those watching and it’s user-friendly as well! The Cricinfo channel and app show the live streaming of various cricket matches including domestic, National, and international matches. So you need not worry about how to watch T20 World Cup live streaming because Cricinfo is there to facilitate you in every way.

Read More>> Best ICC T20 World Cup 2021 Free Live Streaming Apps for Mobiles

Star Sports Live Score & Streaming {Ind vs Pak}:

Watching the World Cricket Championship matches is now easier with Star Sports. With their live streaming service, you can download and install an app on your phone to watch any game in progress anywhere at any time! It is free of cost to watch the matches. This will be showing the T20 World Cup 2021 matches also because it has gained the official broadcasting rights from the International Cricket Council.

Crictime Live Cricket Streaming of India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2021 Match

Crictime Live Cricket Streaming Channel is the largest source of all things cricket on the internet. With a vast library of T20 World Cup matches, from India vs Pakistan, this will be providing you an amazing experience with our live telecasts including their highly anticipated game in the semi-final round! live streaming channel is also a source of live streaming of various cricket matches including domestic, National, and international matches.

So you need not worry about how to watch T20 World Cup live streaming because Crictime is there to facilitate you in every way. You can get India vs Pakistan Live score & streaming on Crictime.

(Live T20 World Cup 2021, India vs Pakistan)

My live cricket is an online portal for watching live cricket streaming of various cricket matches in the world. The T20 World Cup is a wonderful opportunity for all the fans who cannot go directly to their stadiums. With Live Streaming, it’s easy and affordable get up close with your favorite teams!
The Cricket in India (India vs Pakistan) will be played from 24th October 2021; this event has live streaming information on www.oktrendz number one source if you want more info during these times so stay tuned here at Sports Live TV

India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Head To Head Matches:

Winner Margin Opposition Ground Match Date
India 6 wickets Pakistan Kolkata 19 March 2016
India 7 wickets Pakistan Dhaka 21 March 2014
India 8 wickets Pakistan Colombo 30 September 2012
India 5 runs Pakistan Johannesburg 24 September 2007
India Tied Pakistan Durban 14 September 2007

India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2021 Match Prediction

Key Players of India vs Pakistan Match:

Key Players of India Team Key Players of Pakistan Team
  • Virat Kohli
  • Rohit Sharma
  • Rishabh Pant
  • Ravichandran Ashwin
  • Jasprit Bhumra
  • Babar Azam
  • Muhammad Rizwan
  • Muhammad Hafeez
  • Hasan Ali
  • Shaheen Shah Afridi

Indian Squads for T20 World Cup 2021:

    • Virat Kohli (c)
    • Rohit Sharma (vc)
    • KL Rahul
    • Suryakumar Yadav
    • Rishabh Pant (wk)
    • Ishan Kishan (wk)
    • Hardik Pandya
    • Ravindra Jadeja
    • Rahul Chahar
    • Ravichandran Ashwin
    • Axar Patel
    • Varun Chakravarthy
    • Jasprit Bumrah
    • Bhuvneshwar Kumar
    • Mohd Shami

Pakistani Squads for T20 World Cup 2021:

    • Babar Azam (c)
    • Shadab Khan (vc)
    • Asif Ali
    • Azam Khan
    • Haris Rauf
    • Hasan Ali
    • Imad Wasim
    • Khushdil Shah
    • Mohammad Hafeez
    • Mohammad Hasnain
    • Mohammad Nawaz
    • Mohammad Rizwan
    • Mohammad Wasim Jnr
    • Shaheen Shah Afridi
    • Sohaib Maqsood

Check Also

Pak vs Ban SCHEDULE : Pakistan vs Bangladesh cricket series Pakistan tour of Bangladesh, 2021

The Pakistan cricket team has been announced for the series of three T20 matches against …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *