We have some exciting news to share with all of you who have earned a graduate degree. According to the details, Prime Minister Imran Khan is offering a fantastic Prime Minister Youth Internship Program for 2022. The Prime Minister has teamed up with PepsiCo to offer this wonderful internship opportunity to the country’s young. Jobs in marketing, finance, food technology, law, engineering, public administration, and business are available from Prime Minister Imran Khan. One of the best aspects of this job is that the students are paid a monthly stipend of Rs 30,000. The primary goal of this internship is to train Pakistan’s educated youth by providing them with temporary positions in both the private and public sectors.
Interns are placed in federal ministries, divisions, provincial departments, industries, banks, corporations, and various public and private institutions for one year and receive a stipend of Rs. 30,000 per month as eligible candidate of PM Youth Internship Program 2022, according to the Prime Minister’s Youth Education Plan, Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination. This internship is open to students who have finished 16 years of study, or Matric or FSc. The goal of the Kamyab Jawan Internship Program is to assist the country’s unemployed youth.
PM Youth Internship Program 2022 Details:-
Take a peek at the PM Youth Internship Program 2022 in its entirety below. The specifics are as follows.
|Organization||Kamyab Jawan Internship Program|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs 30,000/-|
|Application Deadline||23rd April 2022|
Check Also: How to watch PTV Sports live Streaming
An applicant who fulfills the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for this internship.
- 16 years of schooling or its equivalent
- After high school graduation, the applicant must have a 3-year diploma or an FSc. Graduates of madrassahs are also eligible to apply.
- A holder of Pakistani nationality is required.
- Getting 50% of the grade and a 2.5 CGPA
- The maximum age limit is 25 years old. For FATA Balochistan and South Punjab, an age limit of up to 30 years is also advocated.
- There is no discrimination based on gender in this program. Applicants that are female are encouraged to apply.
- Photo for a passport.
- Graduation Transcript Certificate Graduation Degree Certificate Form B/Passport/CNIC
How to Apply Online for the 2022 PM Youth Internship Program
- Interested and willing applicants who match the aforementioned criteria can apply online at www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applicants who are female are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The application will not be accepted if it is incomplete. Application Deadline:-
- The deadline for submitting an application is April 23, 2022.