Punjab danish school 6th class admission 2022
In 2022, the Punjab Danish School is admitting 99 students for their 6th class. Ten percent of these spots will be given to applicants who meet certain criteria such as being from poor homes or having a disability that prevents them from studying elsewhere
An Indian private school has announced a new batch of admissions: 99 boys and ten girls. The requirements include not just academic competence but also character traits like industriousness and punctuality too! who shall pay the fee and other expenses, as may be determined by the authority, and remaining seats of 99 students are filled with the most deprived and marginalized students, whose total combined gross income of the household of the student does not exceed fifteen thousand rupees per month(this was Rs6000/ initially), or any other amount as may be notified by the Authority and the student, in order of precedence, falls in either of the following sub-categories:
- He is an orphan having lost both of his parents and having no guardian or being taken care of by an elder sibling or a member of extended family;
- he is an orphan and living with his mother;
- his both parents are illiterate, the parents do not own any immovable property and either of them is disabled;
- he has been a school dropout and his both parents are illiterate and the parents do not own any immovable property;
- his both parents are illiterate, the parents do not own any immovable property and do not have any fixed job or source of income;
- he is not a resident of a town, tehsil, or district headquarters and any of his parents is a semi-skilled or unskilled menial village worker, and the parents do not own any immovable property and are illiterate; and
- he is a resident of a town, tehsil, or district headquarters and his household resides in a katcha house.
The Daanish School may admit a student whose parent is an employee of the School.
- Be a student of Grade-V
- Passed exams of Class V either PEC or any other
- 10-12 years for boys
- 10-13 years for girls
- Must fall below the approved maximum income bracket
- Must fall in one of the deserving categories
- Should clear the written test.
- Clear antecedent verification
- Clear the Medical test
- Be among the first 87 or 100 students on merit.
The advertisement is published in two national newspapers and one local paper during October of each year. The details are specified, including criteria for selection time frames along with other conditions that must be met before being admitted into this process to become an eligible candidate or finalist.
Admission forms are available at Daanish Schools and the website. They can be downloaded or can be obtained from the schools. danish school syllabus paper complete 2020 class 5th.
Danish schoolboys entry test result of 2022
The admissions form must be deposited into the respective Daanish Schools along with the following attested documents:
- Four passport size photographs
- Result of Punjab Education Commission Examination or final result of class 5th
- Photocopy of father’s ID card
- Birth certificate B Form
Short Listing Students On The Basis Of Admission Form:
Call letters for the written test are issued, indicating:
- Detail about the subject to be tested
- Marks distribution
- Reference books
- Test conduction venue
- Test conduction time
- Things required to attempt the paper
- Roll numbers slip (attached with call letter)
- Tests will be made centrally at the Head Office by the Academic Wing.
- English, Urdu, Math, Science, and IQ will be tested.
- One paper will be made, separated by sections for different subjects
- English Section carries 35 marks, Gen science 15 marks, Mathematics 20 marks, Urdu 10 marks, and IQ 20 marks
- Gen Science and Mathematics Sections can either be attempted in English or Urdu.
- Data of only successful candidates will be sent to the Head office who would select on merit the list to be sent for antecedent verification