Latest job Women Development & Welfare Centre Jobs 2021, Women Development Department jobs, Government Education in Rawalpindi,
The Women Development and Welfare Center has announced the latest job vacancies for November 25, 2021. The Government of Punjab is looking to fill these positions as mentioned below: The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies details and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is December 09, 2021.
|Posted Date:||25 November 2021|
|Organization:||Women Development & Welfare Center|
|No of Posts:||12|
|Education:||MA, MSc, BA, BSc, FA, FSc, Matric|
|Address:||Chair Person, Women Development & Welfare Center, Near Naaz Cinema, Rawalpindi|
|Last Date:||09 December 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Seats||Qualification|
|2.||General Science Teacher||01||MSc|
|3.||General Teacher||01||BA/ B.Ed|
|7.||Mehandi Course Instructor||01||Matric/ FA/ FSc|
|8.||Stitching Instructor||01||Matric/ FA/ FSc|
|9.||Cooking Course Instructor||01||Matric/ FA/ FSc|
|10.||Gym Instructor||01||Matric/ FA/ FSc|
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates should send their application to the address given below along with attested copies of
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- 01 Recent passport size photograph
- Only shortlisted candidates for call & interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Women Development Department Punjab is an equal opportunity employer.
- The application form should be reached at the given address before December 09, 2021.
Mailing Address: Chair Person, Women Development & Welfare Center, Near Naaz Cinema, Rawalpindi.
Email: [email protected]